Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Oh my goodness, rather shocked to see I haven't posted a blog since 11th February. Must be because I've been so busy! So I had better update myself.

As you may have read from my last blog I had a painting accepted for the Durham Open Art Exhibition, and yesterday was the preview and official opening. This is at the beautiful Bowes Museum so if you're in the area get yourself there, lots of wonderful artwork to be seen.



All that excitement aside I have been busy working on a piece for my sister-in-law's 40th birthday. We spent a week in New Quay, Wales last year with family so I decided this would make a nice gift. Here it is in progress so watch this space.





Have also nearly finished a small triptych from a painting I did early 2012 of a sunset out the front of our home.




Sketch work




Original piece which is an acrylic 16" x 20"
 
© J.Wyse 2013



1 comment: