Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

I thought I'd post some wintry pics today as we're covered in the white stuff, and I'm not talking dandruff here. These two are my artwork:-


Winter Trees
Sketch work
 













                                                                     

Winter Trees

By William Carlos Williams                Photos from around Sadberge where I live ...                       

All the complicated details
of the attiring and
the disattiring are completed!
A liquid moon
moves gently among
the long branches.
Thus having prepared their buds
against a sure winter
the wise trees
stand sleeping in the cold.  


                                                                         



our snowman and Salem our crazy cat!                                                                                                
                                                                   

2 comments: